Protecting Your Rights
If you have been accused of a crime or become the subject of a criminal investigation, it is essential to retain the services of an experienced criminal lawyer as soon as possible. The Law Office of Mark T. Langston, P.C., will provide you with expert legal guidance and smart, aggressive and creative representation. Every client receives Mr. Langston’s personal attention and benefits from his experienced advocacy.
Attorney Mark Langston is a skilled trial lawyer who represents people facing all types of criminal charges and related concerns, including all felony and misdemeanor offenses, professional disciplinary actions and post-conviction matters. He understands the special challenges presented by cases involving domestic violence, illegal drug activity, financial crimes, and sex offenses, and he is skilled in dealing with the tough sanctions faced by University of Colorado students charged with even minor crimes.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Counsel And Representation
Mr. Langston’s more than 35 years of experience in courts throughout Colorado makes him uniquely qualified to handle any criminal case:
- White collar/economic crimes, including fraud offenses, embezzlement, identity theft and other computer crimes
- Property crimes such as theft, criminal mischief, burglary, trespass and arson
- Drug offenses, from simple possession to trafficking and other major felony charges that may trigger mandatory sentencing
- Sex offenses
- Violent crimes, such as assault, vehicular assault, robbery, and homicide
- Weapons offenses
- Domestic violence offenses and protection orders
- DUI defense and DMV issues associated with driver’s license suspension and revocation
- University of Colorado student defense, as well as assistance dealing with CU disciplinary actions
- Juvenile offenses and delinquency
- Record sealing and other post-conviction relief
Personal Attention To All Aspects Of Your Case
Courtroom proceedings are only one aspect of the complex processes you must navigate if you are charged with a crime. Criminal convictions may not only deprive you of your freedom, they may also affect your driver’s license, professional license, immigration status, student status, credit, housing, insurability, employment, student loans, and ability to travel. These collateral consequences are generally not addressed by the court, but by other government agencies or private institutions.
Based in Boulder, respected criminal law attorney Mark Langston represents clients in many jurisdictions throughout Colorado. Every decision you make at this point could have a profound impact on your life. For the professional assistance you need to make the best possible choices and protect your future, call 303-440-0856 or contact us online now.